1. Currently I am only accepting PayPal as a payment method.
2. I am located in Texas and I ship worldwide. If you are located internationally, you will need to send me an email to calculate your total as current prices with free shipping are for domestic orders only.
3. Please allow up to a week for me to get packages out as I am only able to ship on Saturdays.
4. Currently, I am not accepting returns for items purchased. Please be sure to ask questions as I will gladly answer any questions on condition, tag creases, etc.
5. I am not responsible or liable for items that are damaged during shipment. I will package your item with care but I cannot guarantee that there will be no damages during shipment.
Most plush will be shipped in normal, non padded envelopes. If you would like padding, shipping in a box or tag protection, you will need to request these. I will try my best if I have available supplies to accommodate for free but if not, these requests may require additional fees.
6. I can provide pictures of receipts that the item was shipped upon request in the event that a package ends up getting lost. I am not responsible for lost packages so please consider insurance if this is a concern.
Although eCrater is open to all markets, I will leave negative feedback for those who are a part of the LiveJournal pkmncollectors community if a dispute is filed for a package that was sent out in good faith. This is due to the understanding that I am a collector as well and I cannot afford to absorb costs for shipping risks.
7. I am willing to take offers/haggle on items. Please don't be offended if I do not accept or counteroffer. I will try to work with your budget as I do want to sell but I cannot lower prices beyond a certain point.
When making offers use the "Ask A Question" link on the item page.
8. Shipping Prices include PayPal fees and cost of supplies for items that do not have free shipping included.
9. Although my collection items are kept in my room, there is someone who smokes in my home and I have a dog. Nobody smokes in my room and my dog is not even allowed on the second story but I just wanted to be transparent. I will inspect your items upon request if pet hair or smoke is something that you are meticulous about.
10. All purchases are "As-Is" as noted in regards to quality in the product descriptions. Although I have listed some descriptions for condition, please double-check as I don't know how picky a buyer may be regarding tags, creases, curves etc.
If you are from the pkmncollectors community on LJ, I am superhero83 =]
I was granted sales permission from dakajojo on 7/2/2011. My feedback is located at: